- Check and track request system
- Follow up request with procurement and purchasing department
- Be responsible for general report for operation department team
- Design project, operation structure, working flow, problem solving and set up goal & strategy under his/her service supervision
- Follow up, update and supervise warehouse report
- Update and manage Soma farm’s asset for department control and management
- Hold well-done service coordination with production department at farm under his/her responsibilities and assist senior operation officer for other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Hold bachelor degree in business administration, management or related fields
- At least 2 year experience with operationsection, experience of agriculture product operation is advantage
- Disciplined self-starter, creative thinking, analysis, good personality reporting and communication
- Knowledge of English and MS office(work, excel)
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime
Interested applicants should submit CV with 4 x 6 photo and cover letter with expected salary using the email below no later than 5.00 PM April20, 2012.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted interview. CV and Cover letter will not be returned.
Address: 3rd floor SOMA TOWER #2C, Street 120, S/K PhsarThmey II, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.