Cambodian Public Bank (“The Bank” or “Campu Bank”) was incorporated in Cambodia on 20 February 1992 and commenced its business on 25 May 1992. The parent company of the Bank is Public Bank Berhad, and bank licensed and incorporated in Malaysia. Public Bank is a top-tier bank, well-reputed for its prudent management, superior customer service, uncompromising service delivery standards and strong corporate governmence and corporate culture.
- Ensure that there is sufficient cash in the cash drawer
- Maintain correct cash balances at cash registers
- Process payments made with cash, cheque
- Petty cash voucher and handling cheques processing, and other as deem necessary.
- Follow up Debit note and controlling
- Manage and Issue invoice (debit note, official receipt to customers
- Account Receivable and collection
- Other duties as assigned
-Managing the accounts receivables of the group’s related companies, including local Cambodia and offshore associate companies
-Controlling the financial reports for timely reporting of the outstanding accounts receivable
-Tracking all the payment due dates as stipulated in the agreements with customers
-Implementing collection processes, including generating billing, making outbound collection emails / calls in professional manner
-Helping the team resolving the accounting-related problem...
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB) is Cambodia's first and foremost bank. It has been providing customers with safe and reliable banking services for over 37 years. With our head office in Phnom Penh, we currently operate eleven branches and office in Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Siem Reap, Battambang and Kampong Cham province and plan to continue expanding our distribution network. In order to cope with the growth, we are looking for highly motivated and qualified candidates to join with our “E...